Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Baltimore

Despite it being a busy year, Mr. Gardener and I managed to sneak in a few travels here and there.

Earlier this month, we went up to Baltimore to visit our friends, Bryan and Leah. They're actually friends of ours from Texas. Josh and Bryan were college friends in San Antonio and then we all wound up in Houston and attended the same church. About a year and some change ago, they moved out to the East Coast so Leah could pursue her MFA, and so we get to see them from time to time.

Baltimore is a fun, funny, artsy type of place.


For example, this presumably abandoned store and storefront. Just the level of chaos in its abandon amuses me. Why? Who knows? I'm weird.


Also the Senior Crossing sign. I don't know why I find this so hilarious, but I do. Is this the only place that seniors should cross? Are only seniors able to cross here? Will they check your ID?

Additional nerd alert: you can find quilt patterns anywhere. Check out that sidewalk. 


We visited a couple of fun bars, as well. Baltimore has some cool craft, local brews available. 

Again quilt patterns - check the sign. I could do something with those staggered blocks.


Soup of the day....BEER. hahahahaha



Also fantastic...this pub had ski ball!! I kicked Mr. Gardener's behinny.

Thanks for reading my ramblings. ;)

Have a fabulous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment