Thursday, June 27, 2013

Garden Spotting

Morning y'all!

Well my intent today was to show you some more quilt blocks and I wanted to make a little coaster for my desk at work (since my mug is attached to me at all times and leaves little circles everywhere). Caffeine is good for you, right?

This isn't the greatest picture, but do you see all the tiny 'maters growing?
Anyway...as you can see, that didn't happen.

I was not feeling too well last night, so there was no sewing...maybe tonight, friends, maybe tonight.

Instead I will leave you with pictures of tomatoes and cucumbers growing in my garden.


I think these are Patio Princess?


These might be Better Bush Boy, although I didn't think I planted any out front. Oh well! 


More Patio Princess nestled in among Petunia.


Cucumber a'growing.


Another cucumber.


Happy Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment