Wednesday, June 5, 2013

WIP Wednesday 1 - Baby Quilt

Thought I'd share one of the many things in the queue.


I apologize, the pictures aren't awesome. I took them inside last night after it had already gotten dark (I wasn't home before that, so unfortunately, it is what it is).

This is another baby quilt that I have in the works. It's pretty close to being done; I just need to finish the back, baste it, quilt it, and bind it. I've already made the binding; it's just scrappy pinks leftover from the pinwheels. I think it'll look nice against the gray.


This baby quilt is also long overdue. She's getting close to celebrating her first birthday, but I'm hoping to have it finished and gifted before then. 


But, like I said about the last quilt, as long as she's not 18 yet, I'm good, right? 


How about you? Any projects in the hopper?

I'm linking up with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced. You should too, especially if you have as many WIPS as I do.

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

5 comments:

  1. what a cute quilt! love your color choices! Bad lighting tends to happen to me too. I usually wait until daylight to take pics of finished quilts, but on WIPs, I just take the pictures whenever I'm finished with a part of the process. :)

    -Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pinwheels! What a great quilt for a little girl. My daughter is 14 months and would really enjoy it, so it's not too late!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the grey! Yes, as long as they haven't gotten to big to use the quilt you're good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I"m working on a pinwheel quilt myself. There is something so lovely about those whirling pieces--so summery! Yep--just give the quilt whenever, as the child will love it because it's handmade.

    Elizabeth E.
    opquilt.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Color heaven here!!! Love,love it to pieces!

    ReplyDelete